Monday, October 23, 2006

This is my rage-y face

Things that I hate:

when people in class restate my point in a more complex and convoluted manner and think that its a counterpoint to what i said.

when people on the bus take up a lot of room when there are people standing, or when people dont give their seats to old people

when old people on the bus act like they are the only ones on the bus and dont get out of the way when others are trying to get off

when i get in trouble for being implicated in things that had nothing to do with me

when veggies go bad within days of having purchased them, and i threw out the reciept not anticipating spoilage

when people harass me for the same things over and over and over.....whatever it is, it will get sorted out and your jerkiness wont speed things along

when people react in such a way to a situation that in no way reflects reality

and finally, the thing i hate most is being so repressed at this point that it doesnt occur to me that im angry about something until long after the opportunity to react has passed, forcing innappropriate venting and dissatisfaction

1 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

You want to know what I hate? Well, that is rhetorical, because I'm going to tell you anyway. I hate people that don't blog for over a month! I guess that means I hate you, because the date is December 3rd, and YOU haven't blogged since October!

6:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home